Our Mission in Ethiopia


Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Here are some more photos that I haven't posted yet....


These beautiful children are nieces and nephew of Salem in Debre
Zeyit.  We were at her house celebrating her 17th birthday but I
didn't get a good picture of her.  My battery died....


Josias, Sedona and Bitaniya


Salem's sisters, the cute moms of the three kids above


Bad hair day... but here we are enjoying dinner with them.


We tried skyping with Jamie's family and Blake 5 and Bryce 3,
turned on the computer and found us!! 


We have a big tree in our compound with about 7 of these cool
nests.  Four of them have come down with the windy days we
have had..... This is just ONE with 2 "rooms"!




Me at my desk in the Ethiopia Mission Office


Our friend, Tariku, in the Meganagna Branch made this for
me to put on my desk.


We have NEW trash bins across from our neighborhood right at 
the end of our street.  Every morning, people and animals are there
going through all the bags of trash... 


Every Wednesday we go to lunch with the other
senior couple serving here, Elder and Sister Moses.
Elder Moses is enjoying his "Mix-ed".

No comments:

Post a Comment