Our Mission in Ethiopia


Monday, March 10, 2014

Here are a few more photos I haven't posted yet....






Bob took this when we went to lunch one day in the
garden at the Rosemary Hotel here in Debre Zeyit. I LOVE
this fun entrance! Giraffes are my FAVORITE animal! 


I took this photo of our Primary kids yesterday on
my friend, Julie Fuhriman Young's birthday. She
drew the picture on the cover of this March 2014
FRIEND magazine! 


This is a typical street corner scene in Addis Ababa with
people EVERYWHERE!

I just couldn't help taking this photo.  This mannequin
in Friendship Mall cracked me up!  They are FUNNY here
with all colors of hair!
 

This is the truck we used while Julie and Jeremy were here.
We borrowed it from the Tanners and traded it for our small
Toyota Corolla.  We have a new Lifan now!

No comments:

Post a Comment